Music Artist's Guide to Creating Fans Online (eBook)
This isn't like most books you've read. This guide gets straight to the point and uses diagrams to demonstrate battle-tested tactics that are working right now.
And it's short.m
It’s only 11 pages so you can read it in a few minutes and you'll immediately "get" the entire system I personally used to help one of my clients get over 250 people to attend his self-promoted music festival last February.
And even though I used the system outlined in this guide to help music artists promote their songs and performances...
It works for MORE than Just selling Music.
You can apply the same process to sell all sorts of products and services.
For example, I currently use the same system to grow the number of subscribers of an online newsletter and publication organically.
(I manage all the online marketing and communications channels for the organization.)
I also use the same strategies to solicit sponsorships to companies looking to get in front of more customers locally.
So like I said, there's more to this little book than "just" music promotion tips.
Here's a fraction of what you're getting...
- An explanation of exactly what determines the success or failure of a social media campaigns before the first post is ever shared.
- The often overlooked question you should ask yourself before designing your next social media campaign.
- How to build momentum within your music business by getting results really quickly… I’m talking within the next 90 days.
- The acronym that literally saves you stress, time, energy and money, and the easiest place to apply to your music career.
- A proven 4-step method to get fans to support your music online. (Hint, most people never make it past step #1).
- One incredibly important aspect of promoting independent music artists that can help you reach more people every time you release a new project… you may even “go viral” if you do this well.
- One incredibly easy way you can take control of your brand and begin interacting with fans online starting now.
*** Bonus Content***
How to create fans online webinar
The Music Artists' Guide to Social Media Audiobook